[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Casori Air Fryer

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 01:05:27 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Ladies, you may have known about the special sale days at Amazon earlier this week. We decided to take advantage of the sale and purchased an air fryer, baker, roaster and broiler all in one. The unit is six courts and will cook so many things. It does not talk itself, but one can control it in three ways.
One can ask the echo to tell the device to cook something and at what temperature. For example, “alexa, bake chicken at 385 degrees.
 Another option is to use an app on the iPhone to tap the correct buttons to tell the cooker what you want it to do. The app is speech friendly.
A third way is to get your buttons labeled with dots and learn what each dot is for.
We have tried all three ways. I personally like pressing the dots myself.
We cooked French fries, hotdogs and hamburgers at different times. I was afraid that the machine might be dangerous for a blind person, but found that with proper planning and strategy, it is not dangerous at all. Next thing we plan to try are chicken wings.

Things generally take shorter to cook than in a conventional oven, and actually the air fryer acts like a convection oven, getting hot  air blown around.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F