[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Hand Stitched Ginger Bread Man Ornament

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:57:51 UTC 2022

Class name, Hand Stitched Ginger Bread Man Ornament

Craft type, sewing

Instructor,  <mailto:jill.rossiter at icloud.com> Jill R

Class format, zoom

Class date, August 11

Class time, 7:30 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, August 4

Class description:

Join me as I teach you to hand sew a gingerbread man.  He is a cute little
fellow sure to bring lots of Christmas fun to your tree.  We will also be
decorating him.

Skills needed:

You will need to be able to thread a needle, and understand simple sewing
instructions.

Supply list:

I am making kits for this project.  Kit to include 2 gingerbread men cut
outs, Ric rack trim, sequins, and ribbon.  Kit is $5.

supplies that you will need to have on hand, are sewing needle, scissors,
thread - white or tan, small amount of stuffing such as polyfil, yarn
scraps, or plastic shopping bags.

If you would like to glue on the decorations rather than sewing, you will
need craft glue.

Sign up here! <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>