[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Hand embroidered Christmas tree tea towel

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:59:38 UTC 2022

Class name, Hand embroidered Christmas tree tea towel

Craft type, sewing

Instructor,  <mailto:jill.rossiter at icloud.com> Jill R

Class format, zoom

Class date, August 18 and 25

Class time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, August 11

Class description:

This class will teach you the very basic technique of applique and hand
embroidery.  We will place a Christmas tree onto a tea towel and embroider
around it.  This item will be cute to hang up in your own kitchen or give as
a gift.  I will also be making kits for this project.

Skills needed:

You will need to be able to thread a needle and follow simple sewing
instructions.

Supply list:

*        full kit will include: tea towel, Christmas tree applique shape,
embroidery floss, embroidery needle, and sequins to decorate the tree.  Cost
will be $10.

*        Applique Christmas tree shape only kit will cost$2.

*

*        if purchasing your own supplies, you will need a tea towel which is
thin such as a flour sack tea towel.  You will need 1 pack of DMC embroidery
floss in a color that complements green, embroidery needle, and sequins if
desired to decorate tree.

*        Supplies needed on hand are: embroidery hoop and scissors.

 <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students> Sign up here!