[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Make-a-long

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:45:10 UTC 2022

ALL are invited to join the make-a-long, charity time, whatever you want to
call it.  Smile!

Pop in anytime you can, stay as long as you want and pop out when you want.

Just dial:667-770-1685

Access code:614370#

Bring craft supplies of your choice, a fully charged telephone and a nice
cool beverage.  Find a comfortable spot and craft along with us.  If you
are new to our little corner, bring questions you have and I bet we can
help with some answers.

We look forward to crafting and visiting with you on Friday, July 22 at
5:30P.M. ET.

Tammy