[NFB-Krafters-Korner] It's Christmas Eve!

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:00:49 UTC 2022

Hi  Jill,
I would like to order the Christmas Tree and Gingerbreadman. I have the Flour Sack T Towels. Could you please send me  the  your address so that I can send you a Paypal  Payment? I will also send you my address where you can send the fabric. Thank you so much.
Happy  Stitching!
Kathryn
Kathryn K.  Johnson
Thank You very much.