[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity? Chatting? Why should I?

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:07:35 UTC 2022

Who?-ALL are invited to join me.

When?-Friday, June 3, 2022 at 5:30P.M. ET.

What?-Bring your favorite craft supplies and I bet we can offer suggestions
about what you can create and which charity you can offer your skills and
time to. If you don't need suggestions, just join us and spend that time
working on what ever you want.  If you have any questions, bring them with
you.

Where? Dial the Chat line:667.770.1685  Access code: 614370#

Why? It is so wonderful to give back to our community.  Helping others sure
gives you a good feeling in side.  Smile!

Chat soon!

Tammy