[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Montana blanket

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 5 13:39:54 UTC 2022

For quite a while I was thinking about making a Montana-themed blanket for
my sister.  I finally got my ideas together and made it, and it came out
nice!  I used a lot of patterns from daisyandstorm.com, and some others from
digknittydesigns.com, along with a few I rounded up elsewhere.

I'm attaching a picture, for those who can see it, and pasting in a
description of the design.

Montana blanket

>From left to right, top to bottom:

gold eagle, blue moon and stars, tan cowboy hat, red wild rose;

green t-rex, tan baying coyotes, blue owl, gold horse;

blue bison, gold native American in headdress, tan bear, blue wilderness
canoe with mountains and cloud;

tan rabbit, red barn, gold sunflower, green pine tree;

red covered wagon, tan moose, green trout, red cowboy boot.

Tracy