[NFB-Krafters-Korner] where I purchase my macrame cord and other supplies

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:18:37 UTC 2022

Hi all,

There is a company I have used for years that I highly recommend where you
can purchase anything you might want for macrame projects. it is called the
Pepperell Braiding Company.

The home page is:

https://www.macramesuperstore.com <https://www.macramesuperstore.com/>

I prefer the Bonnie braid cord in the 4mm width, for the belt, but there are
other weights for other types of projects.

There are many colors to choose from and radio buttons to select the colors
you want.

Here is the link to the Bonnie Braid 4mm cord:

https://pepperell.com/4mm-bonnie-braid-100-yards/

If you would like to check out the macrame board and pins here is the link
to those pages:

Board

https://pepperell.com/macrame-project-board/

Steel T pins

https://pepperell.com/t-pins/

I will probably be teaching other macrame projects in the future so keep
this site in your bookmarks for future reference. They have rings, beads and
other things you might need some day.

Maria, I do not know if they sell overseas, but perhaps the descriptions of
the board and pins will help you find something in your home area.

Cathy