[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Contacting instructors

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:12:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

For those who are new I thought I would explain why we do not have the instructors emails and phone numbers visible on our website. We instead use an email  link with the  instructor’s name so that the instructor could be contacted without allowing the  email address available to every one on the internet. If phone numbers and email addresses were visible and thus easily available to everyone on the entire web, our instructors  are at risk for receiving junk mail  and sales calls. So, we have a link on the class page to contact the instructor privately. At that time you can get their phone number if they wish to give it to you. There is also a contact our board page where you can ask for an email address of an instructor by contacting the person on the board via email privately.

I hope this information is helpful in helping new folks to understand why things are done in the way they are.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F