[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Don't forget to report in

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Jun 12 14:31:48 UTC 2022

This is your friendly midmonth reminder. Have you emailed in all of your
charity donations? If not I'd like to hear how many items you made and what
they were, if you bought any items or donated gently used items and if you
have volunteered your time to help out a charity or organization. Also
remember to let me know where your donations have gone to. I'd really like
to hear from you, because at the end of the month our charity work will hit
its first anniversary and I'll be putting together a report on the
achievements of the group. It's easy to report just drop me a note at
shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  including the
above information and leave the rest to me.

Did you know people have made yarn from other items such as camel fur,
seeweed, sugar cane and even pet fur