[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Christmas?

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:09:55 UTC 2022

Ho! Ho! Ho!

No, it isn't to early to start talking about Christmas.  Hahahaha!  On this
little corner we like to start off celebrating Christmas in August.  What
this means is we need people and Christmas themed projects to fill up our
calendar.  Yes, there are many ongoing classes, but there is enough space
for more Christmas items.  What do you want to learn how to do for
Christmas?  Toss out some suggestions.  Maybe someone else knows how to do
just that very thing and will step up to teach it.

How does this work?

Funny you should ask.  Smile!

Well, you can pick a project to teach.

You can teach by yourself or partner up with someone.

Next you have to give me a call so we can explore my calendar.  Once we
agree on a date & time, you complete a class proposal.  Don't let this stop
you.  If you need some help, it will be available to you.

We need to start getting things scheduled so Cathy has time to get
everything on the class calendar.

Please help this little corner be Jolly & Bright!

Happy crafting!

Tammy