[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ALEXA

Marysta Moore marysta.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:50:32 UTC 2022

I didn't see any posts mentioning that an Echo can remind you of things. Any chore that needs doing on a regular basis and the Echo can be set to remind you on a schedule, like every three weeks etc. Also just one time reminders like an upcoming birthday. I use reminders a lot. And although I currently can't use my voice to control my AC I used to be able to and loved it. You just need a smart WIFI thermostat that is compatible with the Echo. Timers are another frequent need for me and it's great to simply tell my Echo to set one. I'm in a very small one bedroom apartment, around 500 square feet and I have five Echos!!!