[NFB-Krafters-Korner] How to knit in ends

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:20:40 UTC 2022

Good Morning Tracy and my fellow Knitters, yes, I'd like to learn this too
please.
I have heard something about putting the tail of new yarn across the left
hand needle and catching it up with the new stitch when you knit it off the
needle.
I'll have to experiment with this and some scrap yarn later.