[NFB-Krafters-Korner] problems with PayPal and paying dues

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:20:27 UTC 2022

Hello all,

PayPal has been having difficulties processing payments at various times of
day and for a few days now. However, I have had a couple new memberships
come in successfully, so please keep trying. If you are unable to pay
because of technical problems, do not worry, you will not be penalized. If
you still are unsuccessful getting dues paid after June 30, please contact
me privately and I can help resolve the problem.

Contact me at mailto:krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com

Thank you.

Cathy Flesher treasurer