[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Counting down!!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:42:14 UTC 2022

Smile!

Yes, at 5:30P.M. ET today, we will blast off to crafting for charity!

Why?

Doing something to help others is so rewarding!  It makes me feel so good!

The extra bonus to joining the call is you will meet some of the members
and grow friendships.  I love a bonus!  Smile!

What?

You may have a project of your own you enjoy giving to so set aside the
time and come join us in a few hours.

How?

One tap mobile: 16677701685,,,614370#,,,1

Chat and give back in a few hours!

Smile!

Tammy