[NFB-Krafters-Korner] don't forget about the Macrame Fancy Square Knot Belt class next month

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:05:59 UTC 2022

Hi all,

Thanks to those who have already signed up for my class. I thought I’d post
the class info again in case you have forgotten to sign up or even forgotten
about the class. See below for further information.

Class name, Macrame Fancy Square Knot Belt

Craft type, macrame

Instructor, Cathy F

Class format, zoom/email

Class dates, July 11 and 18

Class time, 12:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, June 27

Class description:

In this class you will learn` how to make a fancy form of a square knot belt
using two types of square knots and two contrasting colored cording.  What
is unique about this belt design is that two sets of working cords are used
to alternate the colors.

This is a great beginner's project, since only two decorative knots are used
for the entire belt design.

Skills needed:

none

Supply list:

For a belt between 35 and 40 inches long

*	15 yards 4mm polypropylene macramé cord color A (a light color)
*	15 yards 4mm polypropylene macramé cord color B (dark color)
*	(Note this will make a 1-inch-wide belt.
*	1 bead with a 10MM hole for the closure, optional (the bead is
optional because you can simply tie the belt closed with a bow using your
cords.)
*	Project Board and pins are very helpful
*	Fabric Glue that dries clear
*	Tape Measure
*	Scissors

Note, I purchased my supplies from the link below:

 <https://pepperell.com/shop/cords-ropes/macrame-cord/>
https://pepperell.com/shop/cords-ropes/macrame-cord/

Sign up here!           <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>