[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Ho! Ho! Ho!

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 22:16:13 UTC 2022

Smile!

Yes, Santa is coming to our Korner, VERY SOON!

Santa needs to recruit some Helpers!  Do you have a fun project that you
can share with a group?  You can teach in several ways:1. Solo or 2. With a
friend.  You will be sharing with friends and family so we all work as a
team and help others when we can.  If you want to practice, I don't mind
being the practice dummy.  Lol!

The project doesn't have to be a super large one, just something fun.

To get started, just contact me for a time and date.  Once you do that, you
will fill out a class proposal for.  If you need help with this part, just
let me or Cathy F. know.  You will be sent a list of your students with the
class dial in info or Zoom info.  The last step is the fun!  Pop in and
share the project with us.

Ta! Da!  Fun! Fun! Fun!

Our Web team will need some time to get everything posted, so put on those
Santa hats and catch up with me ASAP!

This just might give you a wonderful start to take care of that Santa list.

Merry Christmas!

Tammy

H:402-904-5105 Central Time Zone