[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT:50% OFF! Supersense is on Summer Sale!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:07:03 UTC 2022

Sharing.

Tammy

From: The Supersense Team <supersense at mediate.tech>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2022 1:15 AM
To: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Subject: 50% OFF! Supersense is on Summer Sale!

50% off of Lifetime and 40% off of Annual Subscriptions!

The biggest sale of the summer is here, and it will last until August 1, 2022. Upgrade to premium now and save up to 50%.

Supersense’s existing features are being continuously improved, and we also have some new features we'd like to share with you.

Here’s what’s inside the Supersense Premium Package:

*	Document Reader: Enables you to read any type of document using our smart guidance. We can now read documents with columns like magazine articles, newspapers, and academic articles!
*	Smart Scanner Mode: Detects what you’re scanning instantly.
*	Multi-page Scanner Mode: Allows you to scan longer documents.
*	Barcode Reader along with the QR Code Reader. Our barcode reader now includes cooking directions for tons of products!
*	Currency Reader.
*	Scene Describer: Describes the scenery around you and allows you to capture high-quality images of it.
*	Explore Mode: Allows you to explore your environment and,
*	Find Mode: Detect more than 600 individual objects!

And we have updated Supersense’s Quick Read feature, which is now super accurate and reads in Non-Latin languages such as Chinese, Devanagari, Japanese, and Korean even when there’s no internet connection.

To unlock all these features, upgrade now and get 50% off of lifetime or 40% off of annual subscriptions.*

Open App to Upgrade

Supersense for iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1484547836?mt=8

Supersense for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediate.supersense

For more info visit our  <http://xzrq8.mjt.lu/lnk/AMQAAMstZWYAAcuSeg4AAMFZYn0AAYCsXnYAnN5cABJ7bwBitqgAVfBGX6uUSBqIXD_j0xG7KwASe0g/1/F4BL1UimMV_aFLuRSkVq6g/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuc3VwZXJzZW5zZS5hcHAv> website or follow us on  <http://xzrq8.mjt.lu/lnk/AMQAAMstZWYAAcuSeg4AAMFZYn0AAYCsXnYAnN5cABJ7bwBitqgAVfBGX6uUSBqIXD_j0xG7KwASe0g/2/_M69290ho3yfhqsWbOpHfg/aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9zdXBlcnNlbnNlYWk> Twitter!

We hope you enjoy the warmer weather!

The Supersense Team

*Prices may vary by region.