[NFB-Krafters-Korner] annual NFB Krafters Division dues reduced to $15!

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:43:22 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Good news!

At our special membership meeting we voted to have dues reduced from $20 to
$15. Partial Dues will no longer be donated to the Kane/Brewer/Knox
scholarship fund. Please consider donating to the fund if you wish by using
the donation button at the bottom of our home page.

The scholarship is still available to anyone who is in need of help to pay
their yearly dues.

If you have any questions about dues contact our treasurer,

treasurer of NFB Krafters Division
<mailto:krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com>

If you would like information or to apply for the dues scholarship contact
Joyce,

Kkane/Brewer/Knox scholarship fund chairperson <mailto:blindhands at aol.com>