[NFB-Krafters-Korner] June Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Jun 30 13:32:07 UTC 2022

June Charity Donations

Outstanding stats for this month. I love all the participation. This month
there was 144 hand crafted items and 83 miscellaneous items donated and 132
volunteer hours recorded. If you're wondering what some of the items
received this month were as follows crafted items it was hats, scarves, baby
blankets, cards and crocheted hearts. The miscellaneous items were bagged
lunches, towels, cookie sheets, hygiene items and gently used clothing. The
volunteer hours were   class preparation, teaching, website work and taking
minutes at meetings at various organizations.

All these items and peoples time was donated to 12 organizations. They were
Global Cane Outreach, Brookland Crochet class, First Baptist Lincoln Church,
church giving room, the Gathering Place*Soup Kitchen*, sewing group at East
Heights Baptist Church, People City Mission, Crafters Corner out of sight,
Matt Talbott Kitchen and OutreachCards for Kindness and Crafting for Change
Ukraine.

If you have any donations to report you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know cotton will last for 100 years