[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday results

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Mar 5 00:25:30 UTC 2022

Yes! Some more really awesome words and it's wonderful to see how many
people are having fun and enjoying celebrating National Craft month. Today
you came up with 92 words and sadly I have to report I didn't think of 55 of
them. But here are the ones I didn't see come across the list.

Green money to buy supplies

Graciously given gift cards for supplies

Garden ornaments

Garments

Great ideas

Great balls of yarn

Glass grinder

Glue pen

Glued together fingers

Gather bind off

Gorgeous fabrics

Glitter paper

Glitter mod podge

Glow in the dark items

Glow in the dark beads

Garment bag

Grape seed oil

Grid of sand paper

Gold jewelry

Granny slippers pattern

Grandma's favorite dishcloth

Grommets

Goose feathers

There won't be a new letter now until Sunday evening, so you can relax and
rest your mind.

Did you know behind every quilter is a large pile of fabric.