[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Is it a darning needle or a toothpick?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:59:51 UTC 2022

Oh my goodness I just found this email! I like your idea of mini cocktail skewers. I agree sighted people don’t know how to read. Someone told me that the McDonald’s cash register has pictures of items instead of words to make it easier for cashiers. That was a bad move I think. That means a monkey could process your fillet a fish order.

Ericka Nelson