[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hello and a question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:37:41 UTC 2022

Hello Alyssa!

I’m rather new around here. Personally I’d like to putter around with polymer clay, knit and right. I’ve dabbled in poetry over the years and made my own cards. I know what you mean about using the little vision you’ve got.. i used to use stampers for my cards and attempted caligraphy. Attempted being the key there.

In the past I would’ve said markers, but nowadays bamboo needles either circular or straight or keeping busy.

Welcome.

Ericka Nelson