[NFB-Krafters-Korner] NFB Krafters Division convention page updated

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:17:27 UTC 2022

Hello all,

I wanted everyone to know that I have updated our convention page with the
latest information regarding the NFB National convention for 2022. This page
will be updated whenever new information becomes available. The page will
contain both information about the overall convention as well as information
on Krafters Division details.

The link to the convention page has been  placed on our Home page:

https://www.krafterskorner.org <https://www.krafterskorner.org/>

The direct link to our convention page is:

https://www.krafterskorner.org/convention/

Cathy Flesher, web admin.