[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's Letter is...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 03:30:25 UTC 2022

Ruffles, redo stitching, replacements purchased for lost needles, running to the store for last minute project supplies, redeeming gift cards, resourcefulness, reflection during crafting, repaint, return when you buy too much of the wrong item, rescue unwanted craft supplies from church closets and Goodwill, rainbow colors, rainbow stamps, rich colors, rubber stamp kits, reusable stencils, random bits of leftovers from projects, reconnecting with old friends, recycling things like bottles and cartons, random acts of kindness by giving away a craft as a gift or just because,  remodeling the house so you have more space to craft, requires no extreme skills, just patience, relaxing rectangular shawls and blankets, rattan, rooster stencil, retail stores to purchase kits and supplies, register for classes, rolling out cookie dough, round containers for storing items, rubber bands,  ragged ends of yarn, rough edges of paper projects or stones, rock painting, raucous laughter, Rice glued to items for tactile decoration, reboot your computer when you can’t read your email, reapplying mod podge, Resume project after being set aside, resource websites and people, Rose gold, roasted tomatoes, reasons for ants on a log Dash a snack to tide you over an hour break from crafting, reusing gift bags, rusty brown or orange, rickrack, rugs, Restfull, remote learning through conference calls,, racks of scrap materials on Bargin,  rhymes to remember techniques in a certain step, rubbing crayons over paper with leaves or other objects underneath to leave a relief printing. Rose art crafting kits, rock tumbling, restoring antiques,

Ericka Nelson