[NFB-Krafters-Korner] convention

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:19:15 UTC 2022

Berniece I was wondering the same thing. I know several people from church who went down there and came back sick.

This is sad because of all the years we probably can really afford it this year. We’ve been saving up and I love coming to the Krafters project sale. Besides the exhibit hall it’s one of my favorite places to go.

Ericka Nelson