[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's Letter is...

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:37:20 UTC 2022

Hi Renae, o k, you win! Lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of ReNae Anderson via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2022 12:57 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ReNae Anderson <mother27dragon at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's Letter is...

Rayan, ream of paper, Ravelry, rounds, Rose, Rags, rags,rondelle, raffia, ribbon, ribbon roses, Rubber stamp, Red heart yarn, right angle, ruler, Ri Rick rack, Red, raspberry, rust, rivets, rugs, Righ right side, reversible sequins, reversible fabric, Rainbow, Rolls, Raglan sleeves, rubber tips, razor blades, rope, Rub rubber eraser, rubber cement,raku pottery, Re resin, Redwood, red oak, rattle, rings, Rough sandpaper, Rhombus, rusty bucket,  Red vines and red wine to use while you’re working ;-), round magnets, Rip it, recipe book, rocks, rock polisher, Rubys, Ra raised line, rhinestones, Razzle dazzle, Repeat, return, Reverse, roses, ramekin, raindrops, rack, Roller, ragged, research,

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone