[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wednesday's Letter is...

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 14:46:26 UTC 2022

Go! Girl!
Hahahaha!

Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of ReNae Anderson via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Wednesday, March 9, 2022 1:07 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ReNae Anderson <mother27dragon at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wednesday's Letter is...

Sandpaper, sander, sand, stencil, slime, soft sculpture, stitch witchery, stitches, seam ripper, symbols symbols, single crochet, soft scope D, scope D, Stylus, Silver leafing,

 Sculpture, scissors, stash, statue,
Soap, soap molds, silicon molds, sequins, seed beads, Silk flowers, sugar scrubs, sugar molds, stain, spin knife, stamps, Silk thread, Silk, scrubby‘s, scrunchies, sponge, Silver paint, smock, Shellac, spray glue, super glue, sock monkey, screws, screwdriver, symmetric, Sugar skulls, stretchy, starch, sketchpad, sweet softies blog, stitch marker, stiffener, storyboard, skip stitch, squeegee, stand, Stone wash, snaps, shark tooth, sapphire, Single strand, soft sculpture needle, scrapbooking, scrapbook paper, style, Star stitch, stickers, seed pod, scarf, sweater, stockings, socks, Slippers, Sage, Square, suede, schein, shiny things, spectacles, sewing kit, sewing machine, Salt‘s bomb, Shea butter, sawdust, Such it, saw, surger, soft pencil, smoky quartz, S sunshine, seams,  spray paint, Social media, Stones, Smart phone, scully’s‘s,  sunflower, scale, Stool, sisters, Shelves, shag, sheets of paper, shears, spikes, spindles, spools, silica gel, safety, straws, Solidif solidify, School glue, Square not, K. ReNae Anderson Sent from my iPhone