[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's letter is...

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:50:19 UTC 2022

Iron
Ironing board
I crochet hook
Indian print fabric
India ink
Intently  focused on my project
Instacart can deliver items to cook
Independent Living aids sells self threading needles
Invisible thread for sewing
Invite others to join us
Inventory  our craft supplies before a project
Into my cart the yarn goes
Items on my wish list
Instructions for completing a project need to be read
Important information is listed on the wrappers around yarn
I wish I had signed up for that class.
I would love to have more classes taught.