[NFB-Krafters-Korner] crochet stitch that looks like knitting

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:11:39 UTC 2022

You can use the camel stitch. The camel stitch only looks like
knitting if you are chrocheting something round, so this should work.
Make your initial ring with either single or double crochet. Next do a
round of half double crochet. For your third round go into the third
area of your previous stitch, (where your stitch left a space by
connecting to the previous row).
Keep on with the camel stitch until you reach your desired outcome.

On 3/14/22, Carol Osmar via NFB-Krafters-Korner