[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tuesday's letter is...

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Mar 14 23:25:00 UTC 2022

Today you all came up with a total of 118 words, 76 of the words I didn't
think of Here are the ones I thought of that I didn't see mentioned.

Inch by inch my project grows

Imperial measuring

It's irresistibly hard not to buy more supplies

Ignore the instructions and design your own

Ideas

Ideas galore

Instructions inside of labels

Instructional manual

Interlocking heart pattern

Ice cream cone dishcloth pattern

Inner layer

In seam

Intarsia

Inspiring

Inspire

Imperial blue

Infra-red

In-the- ditch

Interfacing

Ink refills

Ink quill

Ink cartridge

Interchangeable circular knitting needles

Impossible

Invent

I spy another crafter

Illusion

Impulse

Impulsive

Intrigue

Items for sale

ingredience

Your letter for tomorrow will be another big one. It's the letter C and I
will start you off and running with the word crochet.

Have fun!

Did you know plastic canvas needle point is just a variation of regular
needlepoint