[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday night chat March 14 7:30 PM Eastern

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:31:49 UTC 2022

No. Ihate the ER. Did contact doc and pt. Wish I had a cat or dog too warm up and relaxed sore spots. I guess you don’t have to feed a heating pad so it’ll have to do. Hubby husband doing some massage to help.

Thanks for caring so much! Silky ears, you are lucky to have such cool parents.

Ericka Nelson