[NFB-Krafters-Korner] reminder! Macrame Keychain class at noon today!

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:26:31 UTC 2022

Hello students,

This class, originally scheduled for March 2, was postponed to today March
16. I forgot myself and if you did too, here is your reminder.

Please check the email list, cathyskraftclass at groups.io
<mailto:cathyskraftclass at groups.io>  for the zoom link information. If you
signed up for the class, then you are still able to access the class email
list. I am sending out the info right now!

Students signed up include:

Amanda W, Gail S, Henry O, Lucy M, Micky C, Tammy F, Terri N, Terry P, and
Tracy c.

Class name, Macrame Key Chain

Craft type, macrame

Instructor,  <mailto:catherine5515 at hotmail.com> Cathy F

Class format, zoom/email

Class date, March 16

Class time, 12:00 P.m. Eastern

Class description:

This is a zoom/email combo class.

Great project for a beginner or anyone who would like to make a quick and
easy project to sell, give as a gift or donate to charity. Everyone probably
already has a key chain but not everyone will have one that is handmade.
Only three easy knots used in project which will be described in class.

Skills needed:

none

Supply list:

*        Metal key ring, size of your choice

*        72 inches of 1 mm, or 1.5 MM cord, hemp, satin, etc.

*        3 pony beads, or any bead that will fit four cords through its hole

*        Macrame board and steel T pins helpful

*