[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thursday's letter is...

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:40:39 UTC 2022

Turning, T square, training, tweed, texture, tog or two together, tea pins, tap, tacks,

 Tack hammer, taxidermy, topside,
Treble stitch, Tammy Freitag, toilet paper roll, tape, tape measure, tanning, tea cozy, tulip stitch, tracing paper, tag board, tar, tint, Time,
Tigers eye, topaz, talisman, trinkets, tarnish, twisty ties, thimble,  toenail, toudor, tacky glue, thermal paper, turquoise, trapezoid, tether, torque, tres Leche cake,
Timer, tactile art, trivet, transparent, tie-dye, tweezers, teeth on a zipper, tassel, toole, trigger on a glue gun, tactile drawing kit, tin,  tensile strength, teak wood, teal, tome, toothpicks, tongue depressors, talo, turtle charm,
Term Alene,
Tiki torch, thread, tea light, tote bag, tag, 2 inches, 10 inches,
Triangle,
. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone