[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's letter is...

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Mar 20 23:30:50 UTC 2022

Once again it's time to start up our celebration of March's national craft
month. When you're thinking up your words try to keep these things in mind.

The name of crafts.

Names of any supplies used to make any craft.

Names of equipment used to make any craft.

Brand names of any craft items.

Things that can be made in different crafts.

Ways to describe crafting events, supplies, or just what crafting means.

Ifthe the words you think of are someway related to crafting in some form
and starts with the letter of the day, then we hope you share all the words
you can think of with us.

 Tomorrow will be a little different, instead of thinking of words for one
letter you will have to think of words for two letters. Your letters for
Monday are the letters U and V. I will start you off with unfinished
projects and Velcro.

Have fun!

Did you know white leather is the most difficult to produce