[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Letters U and V

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:50:50 UTC 2022

Valise
Valance
Umpire
Uncle
Uncover
Underwear
Utmost best
Undercover
Unknown – the project you haven’t done yet
Unbelievable how much there is in the world of crafting
Validate
Vest
Vacant building to store craft supplies in?
Valid
Violet
Volume
Variegated
Ombre
Unfinished
Unpaid bills wait while we work on our project
Underestimate the amount of supplies needed or time it takes to complete
Ugandan crafts
Ukrainian egg dying
Upside down
Up
Uncharacteristic
Underside
Upload books
Unknowingly make a mistake
Uncontrollable need for yarn!
Unstable weather
Unconventional
UPS
USPS
Unpleasant
Ultraviolet
Ultra bright
Unabridged
Unabbreviated
Universal
Unisex
Ukulele lessons
Untapped potential
Untimely
Uber to the store or back
Upside
Uncanny
Vain
VAIN
vampire
Vice
Very nice
Vendor
Umbrella stand
Vote
Various stitches
Vandalism, not the best use of paint mind you

Ericka Nelson