[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tuesday's letter is...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 14:38:52 UTC 2022

Homeopathic medications – I’ve seen people make and sell these organic lotions and things like soap at shops

Hoot owl
Hankering for something new
Hot pink
Harry Potter bookmarks

And wash
Hamster out of fuzzy material
Hokey pokey dance
Humble artist

Heartwarming to see people enjoying what you made
Handy travel bag for Knitting/crochet
Hard time when you can’t afford supplies
Horrible cold or sickness that prevents you from crafting

Hawaiian grass skirt
Hangs just right
And painted
Hellmann’s mayonnaise
Hershey kisses!
Hugs from other Krafters
Hello!
Heat up leftovers
Heat up the glue gun glue
Holes! Unintentional and intentional
Heat resistant
Happy dance when something turns out perfect
Home delivery
Helpful apps end even Uber and Instacart will bring you craft supplies!
As
Host a craft group in your home
Hurry to get Christmas presents in the mail
H***y tonk where music is played
Horse bridal or blanket
Hamper
Who is Zuri