[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wednesday's letter is...

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 03:23:37 UTC 2022

Pen, pencil, pin, pastels, popcorn stitch, puff stitch, Potter and bloom designers, punch, plaid, P poly styrene, polyester fiberfill, purple, pink, periwinkle, positive thinking, potholders, ply, Pliers, pliers, patterns, paper, pegboard, pottery, Pe petals from flowers, pallet, paintbrush, paint, potpourri, paper plates, pipe cleaners, Princess tiara, pebbles,

 Pinwheel, pillar, pillar candle, pill bottles, primary colors, Pancho, pinking shears, ponytail holder, patients, plastic sheet, plastic canvas,
Polkadots, practice, perfection, paint pen,
Pony bead,
Polyester, plank, powder, Power tools, polygon, parameter, petunias, pansies, petty four, paper doll, paper doll chain, Picture, Picture frame, painting, paint by number, pliable, polymer clay, Pearl cotton, perspective, pine, plywood, projects, peach, plum, portfolio, partition, polyester thread,
Pierce, poke, pick, Pom-poms, plarn, plastic needle, plastic hook, pixel,
Point of sale reader, protractor, Production, poetry production, poetry, pendant, pearls, Pluck foam, pluck foam, phone,  porous, porcelain, pinnacle, Pentagon, parallelogram, Pasta art, popsicle sticks, pipette, plaster of Paris, plaster mold, post earrings, pick up your stitch, project bag, plano  box,  Prisma color, plenty of space, planning, pristine, paddle, portion cups, para cord, pie plate, placemats, plastic credit cards, paycheck, pigment, post it notes, posterboard, planet mobile, Poinsettia, pots, preparation, pillows, poppies, puppets, puppies, paraffin wax, potters wheel, pinch pot, pin cushion, prism, party decorations, Phoenix that I crocheted, Pages in a book, Peter Pan collar,
Pleat,  K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone