[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wednesday's letter is...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:02:51 UTC 2022

Patients. Persistence, pretzels home baked, pickles home canned, preserves, precious memories, passionate, past time, practical, portable, pastoral scenes, presents, Panda Bear, potential to learn, Packages, posters, pleasing,, patterns, products, purple, PANKO breadcrumbs, posted classes,, do a PORTION at a time,, presentations, P portraits, pretend, puppets, poker playing dogs,, pencils, paper, pens of all different colors, paper clips, photocopy,, postcards can be made into a collage or handmade, passion fruit, photo graph, pleading Former supplies, Packaging tape to mail out gifts or sold projects, personalize, protractor, popular, pads of ink, pattern books, postage stamps, prenuptial agreement allowing who keeps the custody of the yarn!

There’s others but I’m gonna take a break.

Ericka Nelson