[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Thursday's letter is...

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Mar 23 23:29:53 UTC 2022

It was a great day for words. You came up with 320 words and 206 of them I
didn't have. Here are the ones I still have. I didn't have a lot of time
today to spend on the lists and many were close, so I may have missed
something, but it's all in fun, so I'm not concerned about it.

Phone calls

Perfect fit

Pin together

Purple paper

Pleats in pants

Pleated skirt

Pony bead animal key chains

Plastic dip

Paint smock

Pottery clay

Pottery tools

Plastic buttons

Promenade around in my new digs

Psychedelic

Pretty in pink

Party invitations

Puffy

Puff out

Pizzazz

Peppermint essential oil

Pattens on items

Portrait photo

Pass slip stitch over

Pencil sharpener

Plastic canvas shapes

Paper trimmer

Place marker

Punch hooking

Plainer

Pompom yarn

Phentex yarn

Play dough

Photo

Pose for a picture

Printer

Printer paper

Paper folding

Pewter

Pressed flowers

Pressed leaves

Pyrography

Pale pink

Pale blue

Palm leaves

Peg doll

Paper doilies

Pussy willows

Paten's yarn

Poke-a-dot fabric

Patriotic fabrics

Picture dishcloths

Paperback books

Pressure cooker

Paint tray

Poach

Pears

Passion flower

Peacock feather

Peanuts

Pea pods

Petals

Puckered

Pucker

Practice

Practice swatch

Power bar

Your new letter for tomorrow is the letter E. I will start you off with the
word Energetic to learn.

Did you know the most popular piece of jewelry is earings