[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Letter E

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:05:02 UTC 2022

 Elderberry, Eureka I found the missing…, Easter basket, Easter card EC are you, Egyptian cotton, Eagle Brand condensed milk, earrings, egg salad, equal, eastern time car equine, epitaph, early mornings, empty container, oops that never happens!

Edibles, Eden, ebb, Amber, end of project, electric blue, endure frustrating situations, easy, enjoyable, encouragement from others, equal sides, equal rows, Extre extremely thick yarn, extremely wide, extremely soft extra time, extra supplies? EIGHT, E
Erie, eligible for the next class up, My my friend Emily who taught me crochet, eclectic stash, energetic, Es established, Armin for, error, Emp empire waist, effort, looking effortless, eggshell art, elegant, elongate, envelope, English leather, T eternal flame candles, each stitch made with love, eggplant, estimate, email, even, every day, eventually you’ll finish a project, epoxy, eyelet lace, eyelet, establishment that sells supplies, E-call Morris, election of officers, emergency, he Doris, encore performance, E flat, emu, Elmers glue, elderberry wine, elephant, easy, example, excuse, Esp especially for you – a gift or card, enable, edit, exact, entrance to the store, exit when you leave, And endive, eat what you made, Extr extremely tired,

not sure I can eat out more

Ericka Nelson