[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday hang out

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Mar 25 18:48:14 UTC 2022

Hope you can all join us this afternoon at 5:30 eastern and visit with us.
Yesterday I got to take part in delivering and act of kindness and I can't
wait to share my story. Come and join us and share any acts of random
kindness you have done. We also share what we are working on and have lots
of laughs along the way. Just call 667-770-1685 access code 614370 We hang
out for hours so call at any time.

Did you know the number one benifit to crocheting or knitting is that it
keeps your hands busy so you don't snack.