[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday Results

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Mar 25 23:15:09 UTC 2022

Once again there were a lot of words that came across the list and many of
them were close to being the same thing, but said just slightly differently.
You found 198 words and 142 I didn't have. Here are a few I still had that
I don't think I saw.

Noble

Nice ideas

Napkin folding

Needle threaded

Novelty print

Nautical fabric

Nuts and bolts

Nicely done

New things to learn

Nice time with friends

Neon fabrics

Nail file

Nail clippers

Need more classes on the calendar

No place to store supplies

Nice nifty projects

Not enough time

Not my problem

No sew quilt

No sew projects

Not sure what to make next

Nectarine

No bake cookies

No bake bars

Natural

Natural dyes

Neon blue

Neon red

Neon orange

Neutral

Narrow

Narrow stripes

New ideas

Nice clean work space

Never enough time

No assembly needed

It's the end of the week, so we all get a rest from playing the game and
it's time to get serious about finishing your craft projects. Your nest
letter will come out next Sunday evening.

Did you know the number one benifit to crocheting or knitting is that it
keeps your hands busy so you don't snack.