[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday Results

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Mar 26 02:54:13 UTC 2022

Hi MariaMarch is national craft month, so to celebrate I put out a letter of
the alphabet each week day. Then everyone submits craft words that start
with that letter. It's just for fun and to see how many words we can come up
with. We have 4 more days to go and the next letter comes out on Sunday
evening.