[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Reminder to report your charity work

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sun Mar 27 15:24:21 UTC 2022

Here at Krafters Korner we have already made a huge difference in the lives
of many people and hope to continue to. So if you have crafted and donated
items to a charity or purchased items for a charity we'd love to know. Also
if you have volunteered your time to help out at any charity or organization
we'd also like to hear about it. It's simple to let us know all you have to
do is drop me a note at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Let me know what you have donated, if they are bought or hand crafted and
what organization you donated to or volunteered at. I'll do the rest. At the
end of the month there will be to reports coming out. One will be what was
done for charity work in March and the other will be on how much we have
done over the last 9 months. We have focused on a lot of wonderful charities
and this Monday RENae will be learning us about another charity in need.

Did you know the best things in life are crafted.