[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Monday's letter is...

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 00:31:01 UTC 2022

Brag on your accomplishments
Beginner Crochet Class
Black
Blue
Burgond
blonde
buckets
bricks

Here we go it's time to finish off our game this week. Remember all words
need to start with the letter of the day and be craft related. Your letter
for Monday is the letter B. I will start you off with basket.

Have fun!!

Did you know the best things in life are crafted?

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/ms.sunflow
er61%40gmail.com