[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tuesday's letter is...

Alyssa Frierson alyssafrierson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 00:17:50 UTC 2022

Macrame
Music
Miscellaneous supplies
Matte colors
Melon color
Maroon
Messy supplies
Messy craft space
Messy projects
Machines to help with crafts (die cutting machines, sewing machines, etc.)
Multiple projects at once
mechanical pencil
metalwork
meaningful project
motivated to craft
melted crayons
melted crayon art
mosaic
mini sized
miniatures
multi-strand jewelry
moonstone

On 3/28/22, SHELLEY SCHUETT via NFB-Krafters-Korner