[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Bernice‘s suggestion

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:12:40 UTC 2022

What I think everybody is doing because of the request to have a few emails with letter lists as possible everyone is creating their list and when they’re exhausted with it sending it off. That’s what I’ve been doing. Don’t feel bashful just create a list and shoot it off. If there’s duplicates it’s OK. I know I forgot stuff on mine but I’m not going back. Gives people a chance to add to it. And people sure have!

Your voice matters! And when we were playing yesterday Berniece should’ve been mentioned. :-) Becky too. Have a great day all!

Ericka Nelson