[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet class

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 15:36:47 UTC 2022

Since there are new folks joining us, I wanted to share some info about the
Beginner Crochet class.  If you want to learn how to crochet or just enjoy
crocheting, you are all welcome to come join the Beginner Crochet class.
We have been having fun making a variety of things. We made Roses for
Mother's Day and are now working on one of the hats for the "Knots of Love"
Charity.  This hat works up really pretty and even introduces us to a new
stitch called the Mini Popcorn. It is so easy to make!

In the past, a friend wanted to make a sweater.  Okay, those that were
interested, set aside another time and did just that.  That was fun!

If you have something in mind that you would like to crochet, all you have
to do is toss out the idea and we can run with it.  I enjoy a challenge, so
we can try it together.

Smile!

How do you join all of this fun?  Well, go to krafterskorner.org and just
sign up.  We meet on the 1st & 3rd  Tuesday.

As a side note, we also offer a Granny Square class on the 2nd & 4th
Wednesday.  You can make so many things with them.  You are welcome to join
us for this class too!  The square for tomorrows class is so lacey.  I
really like it!  For this class you do need to know how to make the basic
stitches.  When there is a new stitch in a square, we just learn something
new as we go.

Smile!

Come join me in all of the fun!

Tammy