[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri May 20 13:37:09 UTC 2022

As a friendly reminder this is the last day to sign up for my rib it rib it
loom Kermit the frog class. This is an email class and we will meet on the
phone to assemble him. Also there is still time to sign up for the 4
patriotic key chain class. Also as a heads up in July I will have a bumble
bee pony bead class and a class to make 2 different types of pipe cleaner
flowers. So watch for them to be announced next month.

Did you know Itisthe leather industry  of Italy is well known all over the
world